This is one of the few recipes on the site that is measured almost entirely in volume instead of weight. The volume ratios just work better here.
- 1/4 c raw walnut halves
- 1/4 c raw pepitas
- 1/4 c raw hazelnuts
- 1/4 c raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 c unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 scoop (approx. 10 g) Ballistic Keto, or your favorite flavored MCT powder, OR plain MCT powder + 1/2 tsp your favorite extract
- 1.5 oz (42 g) Lily’s baking chips (or your favorite sugar-free chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix the nuts, coconut, spices, MCT powder, and water in a bowl.
- Spread nut mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for five minutes, then stir well, making sure to get any bits suck to the bottom moved around.
- Bake five minutes more, or until at least half of the coconut is browned, then remove from oven.
- Let cool completely, then stir in chocolate chips and store in an airtight container.
Feel free to sub out for any nuts or spices of your choice!
Per 1/4 c: 168.4 cal, 4.4 g protein, 15.6 g fat, 8.1 g carbs, 4.1 g fiber, 1.3 g sugar alcohol, 2.7 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Keywords: trail mix, ballistick keto, nuts, coconut, snacks