This recipe is basically jazzed up version of Paw-Paw’s Meatloaf, so if you’re looking for something simpler and less spicy, check that one out. But if you like a little heat and a lot of pizzazz, this recipe is for you.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a roasting pan rack by wrapping the rack in aluminum foil, then poking several sets of holes in the foil (to allow the grease to drain), then put the rack back into the roasting pan. Set aside 1 tbsp. Chili BBQ Sauce, if desired, to brush on top of meatloaf.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, ground sausage, pork rinds, egg, onion, garlic, green chilies, Seasoned Salt, and Chili BBQ Sauce with your hands until well incorporated.
- Turn out onto the foil-covered roasting rack and form into a loaf.
- Brush the top with reserved Chili BBQ Sauce, if desired, then bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until an instant thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf reads 160 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and let rest ten minutes before slicing.
Per serving: 389.5 cal, 28.7 g protein, 27.9 g fat, 5.4 g carbs, 0.91 g fiber, 1.99 g sugar alcohol, 2.5 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
Keywords: Meatloaf, Chili BBQ, Beef, Sausage