Your macros will depend upon the size of your ham and number of servings. I listed the macros for the entire glaze recipe, assuming all of it is consumed.
- 2 c (16 fl oz/ 473 ml) water
- 2 tsp pineapple or orange extract
- 1/3 c (2.67 for oz/ 79 ml) bourbon
- 1/2 c (approx. 3.75 oz/ 106 g) Swerve Brown, packed
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 4+ lb, bone-in, fully cooked ham
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and prepare a roasting pan.
- Score the outside of your ham into 1″ diamonds by cutting vertical lines into the skin about 1″ apart, then cutting lines across the cuts diagonally, again about 1″ apart.
- In a measuring cup, combine the pineapple or orange extract with the water, then pour it into the bottom of your roasting pan.
- Place the ham on the rack of your roasting pan, scored bits up, then cover completely and tightly with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 15-20 min per lb, basting well every 20 min or so with the pan juices, until an instant read thermometer inserted into the center reaches 145 degrees F.
- Make the glaze while the ham is baking by combining all the remaining ingredients and stirring together well.
- In the last 20-30 minutes of bake time on the ham, remove the foil completely and brush all over with the glaze, then return to the oven to finish cooking through.
- Remove from the oven and baste again with the pan juices while resting, a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Carve as desired and serve warm.
Per entire glaze recipe: 174 cal, 0.1 g protein, 0.1 g fat, 107.7 g carbs, 0.9 g fiber, 106.3 g sugar alcohol, 0.5 g NET carbs
Your macronutrients will vary depending on the size of your ham and number of servings.
- Serving Size: Varies
Keywords: Glazed ham, Bourbon, brown sugar, easter