This recipe works best in a specific volume ratio, so that’s how it’s written.
- 1 c (8 fl oz/ 237 ml) sugar free ketchup
- 1/3 c (2.68 fl oz/ 79 ml) bourbon
- 1/4 c Swerve Brown, packed
- 1/4 c (2 fl oz/ 59 ml) cider vinegar
- 1/4 c (2 fl oz/ 59 ml) water
- 1 tsp sugar free liquid smoke
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and stir together well over medium heat.
- Bring to a brisk simmer over medium, whisking occasionally.
- When the sauce comes to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low and continue to simmer, whisking occasionally, for 15 minutes to reduce.
- Remove the sauce from the eat and let stand to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Per tbsp: 15 cal, o g protein, 0 g fat, 3.2 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 2.4 g sugar alcohol, 0.8 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp