This recipe is one of the few on the site that was formulated using volume measurements instead of weight, although I did weigh as I went, so I also list weights as approximations.
- 1 1/2 c (approx. 7 oz/198 g) hemp seeds, hulled
- 1 1/2 c (approx. 5 oz/142 g) sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 c (approx. 6 oz/170 g) pecan halves, roughly broken up
- 3/4 c (approx. 1 1/4 oz/35 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 c packed (approx 3.5 oz/99 g) Swerve Brown
- 1/4 c (approx. 1.5 oz/43 g) Great Day Nut Flour Blend (or similar)
- 6 tbsp (3 oz/85 g) salted butter, melted
- 1/4 c (2 fl oz/59 ml) water
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line two baking sheets with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss all ingredients together to mix sell and coat.
- Turn out in a single layer on the baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees F in five minute increments, stirring well and then turning each tray 180 degrees between baking, until all ingredients are toasted well. This took about 15 minutes in my oven, but may be as little as 10 minutes or much as 20. If you store your nuts in the fridge or freezer, expect a longer time. If you store yours at room temp, it may be a shorter bake. Be sure to watch closely, as nuts and coconut burn very quickly.
- Remove from the oven and let stand to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Serve, as desired (over yogurt, as a cereal in coconut or almond milk, etc.)
Per each 1/4 c serving: 151 cal, 4.1 g protein, 14.5 g fat, 6.7 carbs, 1.8 g fiber, 3.5 g sugar alcohol, 1.4 g NET carbs
If you have a hard time finding the nut flour blend, you may substitute it for 3 tbsp pecan meal or almond flour and 1 tbsp coconut flour.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Keywords: Granola, pecan, maple, brown sugar, hemp, baked, cereal, keto