- 6 oz (170 g) fresh raspberries
- 1 c (8 fl oz/ 237 ml) water
- 1 tbsp. gelatin
- 1/2 tsp raspberry extract (may be omitted or substituted with strawberry extract)
- 2 tbsp. (approx. 1 oz/ 28 g) granulated Swerve (or granulated plain erythritol)
- 2 tbsp. (aprox. 1 oz/ 28 g) Swerve Confectioner’s (or powdered plain erythritol)
- 1 tsp pineapple extract (may substitute lemon extract, if desired)
- 1 c (8 fl oz/ 237 ml) sour cream
- 1 c (approx. 8 fl oz/ 237 ml) prepared Keto Whipped Topping
- 1 c (approx. 4 oz/ 113 g)chopped pecans
- Prepare the Keto Whipped Topping, if not already done, and let it set up in the fridge.
- In a saucepan, heat the water and raspberries over high, and boil for five minutes, or until the raspberries are mostly broken down.
- Remove from heat and immediately sprinkle in the gelatin while whisking vigorously to combine.
- Stir in raspberry extract and wait two minutes before stirring in granulated swerve to melt.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and allow to cool to room temperature. If desired, you may pour the raspberry mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any seeds. I don’t mind the seeds in my salad, so I did not.
- In a separate bowl, stir pineapple extract and powdered Swerve into the sour cream.
- Once the raspberry mixture is room temperature, beat in the sour cream mixture until combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping and pecans, then cover and allow to chill in the fridge for 4 hours, or until set.
- Serve cold.
You may use whatever nuts you prefer. Occasionally, I will use half pecans, half unsweetened coconut shreds for a nice change-up.
Per 1/8 recipe: 219.4 cal, 3.6 g protein, 20.9 g fat, 13 g carbs, 2.7 g fiber, 6.7 g sugar alcohol, 3.6 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
Keywords: pink stuff, jello salad