- 1/2 c (4 fl oz/ 118 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 c (4 fl oz/ 118 ml) sour cream
- 1 c (8 fl oz/ 237 ml) heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. (1/2 fl oz/ 15 ml) white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. dried, minced onion flakes
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- pinch smoked paprika
- Mix heavy cream and vinegar in a small bowl and let stand about 5 minutes to sour.
- Give the cream mixture a good stir, then mix in all the other ingredients until well-incorporated and smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Some folks don’t care for mayo in their ranch dip. If that’s you, that’s OK! You can make this same dip by omitting the mayo and adding an extra 1/2 c sour cream. It does change the macros slightly, but not by a ton.
Per tbsp.: 66 cal, 0.44 g protein, 7 g fat, 0.58 g carbs, 0.04 g fiber, 0.54 g NET carbs
All sour cream (no mayo) macros are 40.5 cal, 0.42 g protein, 4.1 g fat, 0.73 g carbs, and 0.04 g fiber, with NET carbs coming out to 0.69 g per tbsp.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
Keywords: ranch, ranch dressing, ranch dip, easy, basics, kids, family, sauces, dressings