- 1/4 c (2 fl oz/59 ml) avocado oil
- 2 tbsp (1 fl oz/30 ml) no sugar added ketchup (I use Heinz)
- 2 tbsp (1 fl oz/30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp granulated sweetener, or to taste
- 1 tsp dehydrated minced onion
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- In a mason jar, combine all ingredients except sweetener.
- Put the lid on and shake well to mix.
- Take the lid off and taste. If it’s not sweet enough, add a little then put the lid on and shake again. Repeat tasting and add additional sweetener to your taste, up to 2 tsp total if desired, then shake.
- Store in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Shake briefly to mix well before serving.
- Will keep chilled for up to a week.
Per 1 tbsp: 66 cal, 0 g protein, 7.1 g fiber, 1.1 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 0.8 g sugar alcohol (sweetener), 0.3 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
Keywords: Dressing, salad, tangy tomato, sauce, easy, quick