- 10 oz (283 g) frozen riced cauliflower
- 8 oz (227 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz (85 g) diced onion
- 15 oz (425 g) beef hot dogs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can (15 oz/425 g) Skyline chili, stirred well
- 8 oz (227 g) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Tobasco sauce, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a 9×11 casserole dish.
- Heat the riced cauliflower in the microwave as per the package directions.
- Once the riced cauliflower is heated through, drain it, then wrap it in a tea towel and squeeze out any remaining liquid.
- In the casserole dish or a mixing bowl, combine the hot cauliflower and the cream cheese until mixed well, then spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle the diced onion evenly over the top of the cauliflower mixture.
- Sprinkle the cut up hot dogs evenly over the onion.
- Pour the chili over the hot dogs, spreading as necessary to evenly cover the casserole.
- Top the casserole with the shredded cheddar and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 15-20 minutes before serving hot.
- Top each portion with a few shakes of Tobasco sauce, if desired, and enjoy!
Per serving: 611 cal, 27.9 g protein, 50.6 g fat, 8.9 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 6,9 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/6 casserole
Keywords: Chili, Cincinnati chili, skyline, coney, casserole