Valentine’s Day is coming up soon, and Cheesecake Fluff is a perfect dessert to round out a celebration dinner with your sweetie. To give a little different twist on the plain vanilla stuff, I added a little gelatin to stabilize, and some caramel flavored MCT powder to kick up the taste.
This recipe is super versatile, in that you can change up extracts and flavored powders, as you like. If you have a hard time sourcing your favorite flavored MCT powder, swap it out for plain MCT powder and 1/2-1 tsp, to taste, of your favorite flavored extract.Print
- 1 brick (8 oz/ 227 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c (8 fl oz/ 237 ml) heavy cream
- 2 scoops (approx. 20 g) caramel flavored MCT powder, or your favorite flavor
- 4 tbsp (approx. 2 oz/ 57 g) Confectioner’s Swerve (or powdered sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp plain gelatin
- 5-10 drops vanilla liquid stevia, if desired
- pinch salt
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and whip stiff with a hand or stand mixer.
- Garnish, as desired, and serve cold.
As shown: Garnished with a little shaved Lily’s extra dark chocolate.
Per 1/8 recipe: 220.4 cal, 3.3 g protein, 22 g fat, 10.2 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 7.5 g sugar alcohol, 2.7 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
Keywords: cheesecake fluff, ballistic keto, dessert, easy salted caramel