4.6 g NET carbs per serving
- 1 c (8 fl oz/237 ml) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (1/2 fl oz/ 15 ml) chili garlic paste
- juice and zest of one lime
- 1/4 c (approx. 0.15 oz/ 4 g) roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb (16 oz/ 454 g) bagged coleslaw shredded vegetables, tricolor
- 4 scallions, thinly slices, green tops only
- 1/3 c (approx. 1.5 oz / 42 g) roasted and salted pepitas
- To make the dressing, combine sour cream, chili garlic paste, lime juice and zest, cilantro, salt, garlic powder, and pepper and mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together bagged coleslaw vegetables, scallions, and pepitas.
- Add the dressing to the mixed slaw and toss to coat well.
- Cover the container and refrigerate until well chilled, 2 hours minimum.
- Serve cold.
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 107
- Fat: 8.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5 (see Description for NET CARBS)
- Fiber: 3.1 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
Keywords: Chili lime, Coleslaw, summer, barbecue, bbq